Businesses that deal with government, whether directly or indirectly, can gain competitive advantages through the clever use of social media data. Politicians and government agencies convey massive amounts of relevant information daily via social channels, which is all tracked and filtered by OhMyGov’s advanced analytics system. Staying on top of the flood of information is important both for defending your position and reputation in the marketplace and for smart business development.
Among the ways OhMyGov can help private sector organizations:
Identify potential business targets through real-time monitoring of government communications. Use the information to get the drop on your competition and
surgically target your marketing efforts.
Turn everyday social media dialogue into rich data sets and insights about how customers perceive your organization’s services. Our analytics system offers comprehensive tracking, search and filtering tools. Our expert researchers and program consultants help you extract the insights you need.
Obtain a clearer picture of the legislative environment around your industry and key issues. Track and analyze your organization’s inﬂuence over federal or state agencies, Congress, and other groups. Monitor evolving trends in political dialogue by Congress and state legislatures.
Identify and root out harmful information or rumors that threaten your organization’s reputation by tracking millions of digital news and social media mentions. Equip yourself with the best situation awareness available so you can react, respond and take command of the conversation.
Answer questions such as:
- Which agencies are discussing implementing solutions we can provide?
- Which political leaders are current or potential advocates of our position? Which are adversaries?
- What issues are most important to my customers? To my employees?
- How is public sentiment trending on these issues?
- How successful is my organization in demand generation?
- What is the political dialogue around an issue?
- What are customers saying about my organization?