At OhMyGov Inc., we’ve created our very own Social Media Training Lab to deliver expert instruction on all aspects of new media… from blogging, Facebook and Twitter… to video, apps and widgets… to security, privacy, crisis communications and more.
The Social Media Lab produces comprehensive, interactive training solutions that can be served via multiple platforms, including self-paced web courses, live webinars, live instructor-led sessions, or even downloadable courses.
- Basic Social Media Bootcamp
- Advanced Social Media Training
- Social Media for Political Candidates
- Social Media for Government
- Social Media for Marketers
- Social Media for Educators
- Social Media Policy (Development & Implementation)
OhMyGov’s social media training clients include industry leaders Mediabistro.com and Knowledge Elements.
OhMyGov’s Social Media Training can be easily configured to meet the specific training needs of:
- Government agencies
- Political offices
- Nonprofits & Associations
- Fortune 500 companies
- Small & Medium-size Businesses
Training solutions can be packaged as multi-hour Courses or short individual Lessons, depending on your specific needs.
The Social Media Lab focuses on a practical application of social media for organizations — e.g. how to deal with Facebook, Twitter, blogging, YouTube, operational security, situational awareness, privacy, and performance measurement as a means of advancing your organization’s communications, marketing and outreach goals.
Introduction to Social Media
Our flagship Course is a 12-hour “Introduction to Social Media” course, with components addressing:
- Intro to leading social media sites
- Social media statistics
- Online marketing and advertising
- Social media optimization
- Web analytics
- Twitter & Facebook strategies
- Blogging strategies
- Blog types & FAQs
- The culture of social media
OhMyGov also offers training on the following:
- How to read and craft a social media policy
- Operational security and situational awareness
- Advanced instruction on each of the leading SM platforms
- Social Media for senior leadership
- Web search and information retrieval
Intermediate and advanced training solutions answer the following questions:
- How do I track what people are saying about my organization on social media?
- How do I measure the effectiveness of my social media outreach?
- How can I do more with less?
- Which social media platforms provide the best return on investment?
- How should I monitor comments?
- What are the key metrics to watch to gauge my organization’s progress?
OhMyGov’s interactive courses are created in Flash and can be viewed by ordinary web browsers. Clients desiring a hassle-free implementation can take advantage of OhMyGov’s hosted learning management system, where attendees simply log into a website to view the Courses, and progress is tracked by the system. Most prefer this “always available” web-based delivery, where attendees can work at their own pace and on their own schedule. For clients who desire instructor-led training in a classroom setting, OhMyGov’s experienced educators can present the same material in custom on-site or videoconference arrangement.