No matter what you do, there’s a conversation affecting your industry, your issues, and your organization taking place online right now. The question is: How closely are you listening?
- Enough to know you haven’t missed any important posts?
- To identify the key influencers on a story — the people who can most help or hurt your position?
- To trace the path of information from the very first sources to the front page?
- To compare how your situation stacks up against similar ones in the past?
- To measure the traction of the messages put forward by various sides?
- To confidently assess how individual members of Congress and federal agencies are responding?
- To know when, where and how best to respond?
- To assuredly tell your boss you’ve got everything under control?
If you aren’t answering YES to each of these questions, then you aren’t listening as closely as you need to be.
Every day, social media transmits terabytes of new data. Don’t make the mistake of thinking none of this information concerns you. Instead, let OhMyGov help.
For a combined 100+ years, our team has been serving the public sector, building up unmatched knowledge of how government and politics works… the good, the bad, and the necessary. For the last three years, we’ve been designing, building, and testing sophisticated media analytics technologies that are specifically geared at the world of government and politics. Whether you’re inside government, talking to government from the outside, or lobbying government, OhMyGov has the tools and expertise to ensure you’re listening closely enough.
Find out more about our solutions: